Thursday 8th March 2018
The Ballroom, Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, Stadium MK
- 2018 Finalists We've had the hardest day ever choosing the finalists for the MKBAA 2018
- KPMG joins MKBAA 2018 as headline sponsors We are excited to announce that KPMG will be joining The Open University and Milton Keynes Council as one of our headline sponsors for MKBAA 2018!
- Judges faced with record number of entries The Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards (MKBAA), presented by Milton Keynes Business Leaders Partnership (MKBLP) and in association with Interdirect and Evolution, has seen a record number of entries for 2018.
- 2018 Stage One Results We have the 2018 long list going through into the second stage
- Q & A with Ben Turner, Winner of Young Business Person of the Year 2017 Q & A with Ben Turner, Winner of Young Business Person of the Year 2017
- Just one week left to enter MK's Leading Business Awards
- Interview: Francesca Skelton, Lifetime Achievement Award 2017
- MKBAA 2018 Launch Event We're delighted to announce that entries are now open! We kicked off the awards at the launch event on 7th September.
- MKBAA 2017 Highlights View the highlights from the Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards 2017
- 2017 Winners Milton Keynes’ Businesses Celebrate 50 years of Success at Annual Awards
- We have our 2017 Finalists! After a busy and long day with the judges, we now have our complete list of finalists who have made it through. The winners will be revealed at the ceremony on 9th March 2017
- From the nurseries of Milton Keynes to the rooftops of London
- 2016 Winners talk about what it means to them
- Home-grown business wins big in 2016
- Winning gave 'real recognition'
- The first stage entry results are in! The first stage judging is complete and the results are below
- Creativity helped architects stand out from the crowd
- How much impact can an Award win have?
- MKBAA organiser Interdirect says: We have some great local clients that we’ve previously worked with, currently in project phase with and some we’re just getting to know; either way we encourage you to enter not just work that Interdirect have done with you, but your own business achievements.
- The Open University Headline Sponsor As one of three headline sponsors this year, we took the time to catch-up with Steve Hill, External Engagement Director at The Open University, to see what he will be looking for from this year’s awards.
- Launch Event Opens Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards 2017 On Tuesday 6 September, The Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards (MKBAA) announced its fourth annual event, which celebrates the success of businesses across our region.
- Milton Keynes Businesses Celebrate Success at Annual Awards National Locums and Dr Ann Limb CBE DL are the big winners at this year’s prestigious Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards.
- Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards Announces 2016 Finalists The wait is over for the more than 100 entrants of this year’s Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards (MKBAA), as the finalists are revealed for MKBAA 2016.
- MKBAA Reveals 2016 Judging Panel With more than 100 entries for this year’s Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards (MKBAA), that’s almost double last year’s total entries, the expert panel of judges have already started the marking process to determine a shortlist for MKBAA 2016.
- Milton Keynes Business Leaders Partnership chairman Philip Smith receives MBE MK Business Leaders Partnership (MKBLP) chairman and organiser of the Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards, Philip Smith says he is pleased and proud to receive an MBE in The New Year Honours List, but he insists the award is also recognition for the organisations he has been fortunate enough to be connected with across the fields of business, education, sport and charity.
- MKBAA supports enterprise and business skills in Milton Keynes Organised by the Milton Keynes Business Leaders Partnership (MKBLP), in association with full service marketing agency Interdirect and event management experts Evolution, the Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards (MKBAA) is in its third consecutive year.
- Debra Stephenson is announced as MKBAA Compere Best known for her starring role alongside fellow comedian Bradley Walsh in Coronation Street, and more recently in the BBC’s The Impressions Show (with John Culshaw), Debra has had a colourful career spanning television, radio, stand-up comedy and charity performances since 1998.
- Refined Process Boosts Entries for MK Business Achievement Awards The search is now well under way for Milton Keynes’ leading businesses, which have until 30 November to submit their entries for the prestigious MK Business Achievement Awards.
- More Entries Please for 2016 says Dr Philip Smith Dr Philip Smith, chair of MKBLP and organiser of the MK BAA looks back on the success of the 2015 awards, discusses the changes implemented this year and looks forward to more entries coming in for the 2016 awards.
- Awards Return for Third Consecutive Year The Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards (MK BAA) are set to return for their third year on 10 March 2016.
A prestigious event for Milton Keynes...
...by Milton Keynes
...by Milton Keynes