Thursday 8th March 2018
The Ballroom, Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, Stadium MK
MKBAA Entry Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all businesses with an MK postcode and is free to enter
- All businesses are eligible to enter regardless of size
- Sponsors cannot enter the awards
- The comments made on your application form and any supporting evidence should be accurate to the best of your knowledge
- Each entry will be seen by at least 4 judges
- The judges’ decision is final
- The judges reserve the right to enter your application into another category
- By entering these awards you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise
- By entering the awards you agree to participate in publicity for the awards including the use of any images taken
- Your entry text should be limited to no more than 2000 words
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the awards ceremony
- The first round of judging will take place late January and the three shortlisted entries in each category will be notified and published on the website. The second and final judging will take place in February
- If you are chosen as a finalist you will be required to attend the Awards Ceremony on the evening of the 8th March 2018 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Stadium MK, Milton Keynes
- Applications are non-returnable. All entries will be destroyed after judging.
- By registering for the awards, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges and its advisors.