Thursday 8th March 2018
The Ballroom, Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, Stadium MK
Guide: How to Enter
We've introduced a new, streamlined process for entry into the 12 Awards categories.
1. At Stage 1, we’re asking you to provide much less information to our judges. There is just 1 question to complete:
a. Category specific question
TIP Focus on what makes you so special, so successful, so different. How do you encourage innovation, develop staff and create staff opportunities? How are you leading in your field, and what are your national successes? Whatever it is, we urge you to consider your words very carefully to ensure they are as impactful as possible, as this is what our independent judging panel will use to determine which entries successfully move to stage 2.
2. There's no need to submit your entry simply save your questionnaire each time you exit your application and our judges will review all entries as they appear at the close of the application period.
3. Stage 2, we ask successful entrants to elaborate on their original answers and take the opportunity to add category specific information to assist our judging panel. It's at this stage that our judges will compile their shortlists of nominees for the Awards night!
4. Finalists will be chosen from the stage 2 entries and contacted to confirm they have recieved the final.
5. This year’s shortlisted nominee videos will feature your own spoken commentary about your organisation. We’ll help you with this when we come to film, but start thinking now about what you’d like to say on film to the 600 guests at the Awards dinner, should you be successful in gaining a nomination.
6. As a bonus, we are asking the business community to nominate entrants for the Lifetime Achievement Award, you can submit your suggestion here
As with our previous awards, any organisation with an MK** postcode can enter, in a maximum of 2 categories. Our team is here to help you so call or email us if you have any questions whatsoever or need help with submitting your entry.
The Awards Organisers